The Boundaries 9-session, small group, DVD video study features Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend, who uncover the secrets to setting healthy boundaries that provide the framework for rich, productive relationships. Good relationships depend on maintaining effective personal boundaries. But, many people don’t know where to start. For example,
- Do you have trouble saying no?
- Can you set limits and still be a loving person?
- Are you in control of your life?
- Do people take advantage of you?
Based on the bestselling book, Boundaries, these nine interactive sessions can make a life-changing difference. Drawing on principles from the Bible, the Boundaries video study guides small groups on a journey of discovery and practical application. As a participant, you’ll learn how to live your life more fully, display truth, and love more freely.
Each of the nine video sessions correspond with the Boundaries Participants Guide (sold separately). Get insights, exercises, and spirited group discussion that can profoundly improve the quality of your relationships in every sphere of life—marriage, family, friendships, church, and the workplace.
1. What is a Boundary?
2. Understanding Boundaries
3. The Laws of Boundaries, Part I
4. The Laws of Boundaries, Part II
5. Myths about Boundaries
6. Boundary Conflicts, Part I
7. Boundary Conflicts, Part II
8. Boundary Successes, Part I
9. Boundary Successes, Part II
This compelling nine-part DVD study will help you define and maintain the clear personal boundaries that are essential to a healthy and balanced life. Encourage your small group to use this material for your next study.