Only when a husband and wife know and respect each other’s needs, choices, and freedom can they give themselves freely and lovingly to one another. The Boundaries in Marriage Small Group DVD Video Study gives couples the tools they need. By applying the powerful biblical and relational principles presented in this eight-session video, couples can make a good marriage better and even save one that’s headed for disaster. Exercises and activities in each of the eight sessions help partners connect principles with marriage-strengthening application.
This study will pay huge dividends wherever couples desire to understand the friction points or serious hurts in their marriages—so they can move beyond them to a better relationship.
1. What’s a Boundary, Anyway?
2. Applying the Ten Laws of Boundaries to Marriage
3. Setting Boundaries with Yourself
4. Values One and Two: Love of God and Love of Spouse
5. Values Three and Four: Honesty and Faithfulness
6. Values Five and Six: Compassion and Forgiveness, and Holiness
7. Resolving Conflict in Marriage
8. Some Warning Signs to Help Your Marriage For use with Boundaries in Marriage
Use this video study with the Boundaries in Marriage Participant’s Guide (sold separately).