The Boundaries in Marriage Participants Guide is designed to accompany the 8-session DVD video study (sold separately). By applying the powerful biblical and relational principles presented in this material, couples can make a good marriage better and even save one that’s headed for disaster. Exercises and activities in each of the eight sessions help partners connect principles with marriage-strengthening application.
The Boundaries in Marriage study will pay huge dividends wherever couples desire to understand the friction points or serious hurts in their marriages—so they can move beyond them to a better relationship.
Boundaries in Marriage Sessions Include:
1. What’s a Boundary, Anyway?
2. Applying the Ten Laws of Boundaries to Marriage
3. Setting Boundaries with Yourself
4. Values One and Two: Love of God and Love of Spouse
5. Values Three and Four: Honesty and Faithfulness
6. Values Five and Six: Compassion and Forgiveness, and Holiness
7. Resolving Conflict in Marriage
8. Some Warning Signs to Help Your Marriage