The Boundaries Participants Guide corresponds to the 9-session DVD Small Group Study (sold separately), featuring Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend. Uncover the secrets to setting healthy limits that provide the framework for rich, productive relationships. Good relationships depend on maintaining effective personal boundaries. But, many people don’t know where to start. For example,
- Do you have trouble saying no?
- Can you set limits and still be a loving person?
- Are you in control of your life?
- Do people take advantage of you?
This compelling nine-part participants guide helps you define and maintain the clear personal limits that are essential to a healthy and balanced life.
Boundaries Participants Guide Sessions Include:
1. What is a Boundary?
2. Understanding Boundaries
3. The Laws of Boundaries, Part I
4. The Laws of Boundaries, Part II
5. Myths about Boundaries
6. Boundary Conflicts, Part I
7. Boundary Conflicts, Part II
8. Boundary Successes, Part I
9. Boundary Successes, Part II