The Boundaries with Kids Participants Guide accompanies the eight-session, DVD video, small group study, which is designed to help parents raise their kids to responsibility for their own actions, attitudes, and emotions in a way that paves the road to balanced and healthy adult lives.
Parents need the tools for raising their kids to take responsibility for their own actions, attitudes, and emotions. These eight sessions will help bring order to problematic family circumstances and guide even the most stable families into better ways of relating.
Award-winning authors, counselors, and speakers, Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend, take the parents in your group through the ins and outs of instilling character in their children—the kind that will help them lead balanced, productive, and fulfilling adult lives.
Boundaries with Kids Sessions Include:
1. Building Character in Kids
2. Kids Need Parents with Boundaries
3. The Law of Sowing and Reaping and the Law of Responsibility
4. The Laws of Power and Respect
5. The Laws of Motivation and Evaluation
6. The Laws of Proactivity and Envy
7. The Laws of Activity and Exposure
8. Six Steps to Implementing Boundaries with Your Kids