Beyond Boundaries Video Study Participant's Guide
Participant's guide for the six-session small group bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately).
In this study, Dr. John Townsend — New York Times bestselling co-author of Boundaries — helps you discover a simple path to regain the intimacy and fulfilling closeness that every person needs.
Difficult relationships can damage our ability to trust, causing us to shut down. But God designed us to experience freedom and love. To live this way, we all eventually need to take a risk. After six books on Boundaries, Dr. Townsend realized that, though people who experienced tough relationships may put up an emotional all to protect themselves, they often have no idea how to reconnect — either with the person who has damaged their trust, or with new relationships.
- Understanding the Problem (18:00)
- Knowing When You’re Ready, Part 1(16:00)
- Knowing When You’re Ready, Part 2 (15:00)
- Knowing When the Other Person is Ready (17:00)
- Moving into Relationship, Part 1 (17:00)
- Moving into Relationship, Part 2 (18:00)
Designed for use with the Beyond Boundaries Video Study (97801310684480), sold separately.