About the Boundaries Book Series
- Can I set limits and still be a loving person?
- What if someone is upset or hurt by my boundaries?
- What do legitimate limits look like?
- Why do I feel guilty or afraid when I consider telling someone “no”?
- What can I do when someone wants more time, love, energy, or money than I’m comfortable giving?
Some people focus so much on being loving and unselfish that they forget their own limits and limitations. That’s why the ability to set clear boundaries is essential to a healthy, balanced lifestyle. In relationships, boundaries define who we are and who we are not, which impacts every part of our lives:
- Physical: The wisdom to determine who may touch us and under what circumstances.
- Mental: The freedom to express our own thoughts and opinions.
- Spiritual: The clarity to distinguish God’s will for our lives.
- Emotional: The ability to manage our own feelings and disengage from the manipulative emotions of others.
Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend explain how to set healthy boundaries with our parents, spouses, children, friends, co-workers, and even ourselves. (Read the article What Are Healthy Boundaries? to learn more.) There’s a Boundaries book dedicated to every area of life. Each title is unique and features expert advice that you won’t find in the other books:
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No, to Take Control of Your Life. This is the flagship New York Times bestselling book.
- Boundaries in Dating: How Healthy Choices Grow Healthy Relationships
- Boundaries in Marriage: Understanding Choices that Make or Break Healthy Relationships
- Boundaries with Kids: How Healthy Choices Grow Healthy Children
- Boundaries with Teens: How to Say Yes, When to Say No
- Boundaries for Leaders: Why Some People Get Results and Others Don’t
- Beyond Boundaries: Learning to Trust Again in Relationships
Purchase these books and discover the power of healthy boundaries for yourself. Enjoy the freedom to walk as the loving, fulfilled individual that God created you to be!