Boundaries with Kids Video Study Participant's Guide
One of the most loving things you can do for your children is set firm boundaries with them. The Boundaries with Kids Video Study will help you raise your kids to take responsibility for their own actions, attitudes, and emotions.
In eight sessions, Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend help you bring order to problematic circumstances and cultivate healthier ways of relating with your kids.
Boundaries with Kids will help you
- Recognize the boundary issues underlying child behavior problems
- Set boundaries and establish consequences with your kids
- Get out of the “nagging” trap Stop controlling your kids—and instead help them develop self-control
- Apply the ten laws of boundaries to parenting
- Take six practical steps for implementing boundaries with your kids
This participant’s guide will help you gain maximum benefits from the interactive format of Boundaries with Kids video study DVD (sold separately). It’s filled with pointed assessments, insights, questions for thought and discussion, and exercises and activities to help you connect principles with family-strengthening applications.
As you set and maintain wise boundaries with your children, you’ll instill character in them that will help them lead balanced, productive, and fulfilling adult lives.