Boundaries with Kids (the workbook): How Healthy Choices Grow Healthy Children
What the Award-Winning Boundaries Has Done for Adult Relationships, Boundaries with Kids Will Do for You and Your Children
This workbook helps you put the principles detailed in Boundaries with Kids to work in your family.
Here at last is the help you need for raising your kids to take responsibility for their actions, attitudes, and emotions. Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend take you through the ins and outs of establishing family boundaries and cultivating sound character in your children.
The clear, helpful exercises and applications in the Boundaries with Kids Workbook will help you make the leap from understanding to:
- Identifying the boundary issues underlying child behavior problems
- Setting boundaries and establishing consequences with your kids
- Getting out of the “nagging” trap * relinquishing control and helping your child develop self-control instead
- Applying the ten laws of boundaries to parenting
- Taking six practical steps for implementing boundaries with your kids