Do you ever wonder when it's the right time to reconnect with someone who broke your trust? Do you wrestle with knowing how to tell if someone has truly changed after you set boundaries with him or her? These are big questions that Dr. John Townsend answers in his book, Beyond Boundaries.
Today, we are excited to feature a 50-minute online webcast that Dr. Townsend recorded. In this video, he explains how to move past earlier pain in order to experience the love we want to enjoy.
Hurtful relationships violate our trust, causing us to set healthy boundaries. But, to experience the freedom and love God designed us for, we eventually have to take another risk. We have to be willing to go "beyond boundaries."
Watch as Dr. Townsend takes you beyond the pain of the past to discover how to re-enter a significant relationship. Whether you're trying to restore a current relationship or begin a new one, his material based on Beyond Boundaries will help you:
- Reinstate appropriate closeness with someone who broke your trust.
- Discern when true change has occurred.
- Reestablish appropriate connections in strained relationships.
- Restore former relationships to a healthy dynamic.
- Learn to engage and be vulnerable in a new relationship.
Please share this encouraging video with your friends!